Friday, April 4, 2008

Getting Caught Up

This year has started out with bang of orders for my Fluffie Rufflie Dance Pants™ among other things! And while that has made me very happy, that nasty flu just took the wind out my sails this year and I got a little behind in getting things out on time.
Now I'm dealing with the tax man and all those things that one's gotta do.

I got back in gear though, and today I cut out about 6 pairs of pants and several skirts. All orders. I cant seem to get up to steam and get things up on etsy fast enough. Baby steps - its all about baby steps.

Tonight I'm grading the Sampants pattern that we've talked about on tribe.net. Ive got a feeling those will be a super success. I'm making myself a pair tonight also as I vowed to myself that I would not return to the gym until I have something cute to wear.

I'm vending at Cafe Bellie in Berkeley on April 27th. I will keep everyone posted on that one! I'm also performing with Saaidi at the event, so that should keep me happily crazed that evening! I'm hoping that I'll have a few pair of rufflies and some Sampants and hip wraps to sell. Its should be a lot of fun! If you have never been to Ashkenaz, its a great place to see a show!

No comments: