Thursday, April 16, 2009

10% off all custom orders til this Saturday the 18th!

10% off all custom orders until Saturday, April 18th! This came about by my getting tipsy the other night when I went to see FCBD and students, plus Helm and other dancers.......and deciding that this would be a good thing to do. You have to order directly through me via email - dont order through etsy.

Ive been obsessed with doing quizzes on facebook. This was my first car. It was a little more beat up than this and ran like shit, but I loved it til it could be loved no more. It had a little compartment under the front hood that you could open up with a lever. My friend Kieth and I painted big lips around it and I would open and shut it all the time. Not while I was driving though, I dont think it could do that! It was my first of 5 cars.




Im also doing the 5 more concerts......I have written down as many as I can remember and Ive got half a notebook full. I still cant remember them all. I think thats a pretty fun accomplishment. To have gone to so many shows, I mean.

So thats what I do right now when I need to walk away from the sewing machine!

10% off all custom orders til this Saturday the 18th!

kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: