Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lamenting


I am trying to stay positive in a world gone totally and overwhelmingly insane. I'm sure we all are. And some of us do better with it than others. Ive marched, Ive rallied, Ive signed petitions, Ive called senators and congressmen/women, Ive written letters and blogged. Ive ranted and raved.  I can see why the religious would think these are the end times, I'm afraid to say. Maybe this time its for reals. But even if every country launched their nuclear missiles at each other and succeeded in wiping out most of mankind.........there would still be a few of us left who would survive somehow and people would probably just somehow adapt. But would we really learn anything? Or would we just keep making the same mistakes over and over?

I guess not.

This is actually a cute little look, but unfortunately all the wrong people are going to be wearing them - as usual.

No comments: