Saturday, December 6, 2008

House Hunting Is Just Like Dating


Call me slow, but it has just occurred to me that house hunting is just like dating. You have to be really careful. Sometimes those who will have you right off the bat without taking the trouble to find out who you really are, are simply too much trouble.
I now have much more respect for someone who takes the time to check ones's credit and background. Since mine is less than stellar due to some hardships in the past, I would much rather sit down and explain with the possibility of rejection and the reality of seeing that I am a good fit, than have someone too quickly give me thier all so to speak. Ive been in these situations too often where the landlord is desperate to get their property rented and then turn into whack jobs.

Same with dating.

This old girl is growing up

kc.costumecuture@gmail.com

No comments: