Friday, September 12, 2008

Jasminas Wedding In Maui









Tribe was down for an unusually long time, so I thought the party was over and I was going to lose track of all my friends!

Imagine my delight when tribe went back up and I found these photos at kathleencrowleycostumecouture!

Jasmina and her boyfriend had me commission this dress a couple years ago when I met them at Tribal Fest 06.
Little did I know that this would be a wedding dress! I dont think they planned it that way, but Im so happy that they did!

The bride was stunning!
The dress is fabulous
if I do say so myself and can be ordered at:
kathleencrowley.etsy.com

For some reason, people like being naked under this dress!
I love it!
Of course, I can make you a beautiful little bias slip to wear under and you can then wear it in a church if you like!

Photo: Kinga
www.photosbykinga.com

kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: