Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fluffie Rufflie Pattern Pre-Order !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Pattern Launch!!! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,.........................3,2,1......................................

So here’s the scoop: Please Read It All even if you dont want to....................

Im having a small amount of very basic Fluffie Rufflie patterns printed up. At First. These will be the Fluffie Ruffle Dance Pants (the form fitting pants that hug the body to right above the knee) and the Fluffie Rufflie Pantaloons. I’ll have some very basic instructions – nothing in depth or pretty to look at. At First. The packaging wont be pretty, either. At First. These will be so basic that I might have to go back and print the sizes on the pattern for you. At First.

I’m doing it this way because I gave myself a deadline to get these out and I want some for the attendees of my Cues and Tattoos Costuming Workshop.  I want you to get sewing!!!
Because most printers require you to have a basic minimum to get started, I have to work up to this. I don’t want to make a thousand of these if  I cant sell a thousand , but we will have to have baby steps on that one…………….I just want you to have something to work with if you have good sewing skills and can figure out basic shapes. It isn’t a hard design to make at all, what is difficult is all the fabric required to make them  and figuring out how to make the inseams balance out on your leg. I can tell you how much yardage you need and how to put them together. But you will have to figure out all the inseam stuff on your own. You’ll see what I mean when you see the pattern. But just like regular commercial patterns, you cant make them fit everyone, so making a mock-up of the garment first is ALWAYS a good idea first no matter what! My sizing will also be more generous for the larger ladies! Yay! And its a much smaller investment than having them custom made - usually

I will be selling these at $20.00 each.  

What  I would like you to do if you are interested is to email me at kc.costumecouture@gmail.com and request which pattern(s) you would like and how many.  Make sure that I have an email address for PayPal and I will send you an invoice  for the total amount.  Let me know if you would prefer me to send USPS priority – if you have a large order, this may be more cost effective for you.   I will print out your order and paypal receipt, place it in a folder and mail these to you as soon as I get them, which will be early next week.
I'll send out a notice if I have to push this back at all.

I will be offering these to my Cues and Tattoos Workshop attendees for $15.00. And then I will have a minimal amount to sell at the festival. You are under no obligation to purchase a pattern at my workshop and if you want to copy someone's pattern for yourself, thats ok too.

Postage rates will be:
U.S.A      $2.50 ea. + .50 per each additional pattern
Canada   $2.75 ea.  + .75 per each additional pattern
Everywhere Else   $4.75 ea. + 1.25 each additional pattern

Postal fees subject to change 

By purchasing these patterns, you will be getting these into production and allowing all of those who sew a chance to wear all this rufflie goodness! These patterns are for home use only. You can make some for you or for your troupe, or your mother, or your neighbor, or your dog,  but  you cannot make these for resell on Etsy or anywhere else without my permission. 

If  some of this doesnt make sense or you have questions, please shoot me an email! I'll get back to you asap!
And I'll answer your questions anyway as they come up!

Just remember that Ive never done this before and I'm basically learning as I go - as I do with most things, so there is always room for improvement! I'll want your feedback!
XXXX

Fluffie Rufflie Pantaloons:
 Fluffie Rufflie Dance Pants:
kc.costumecouture@gmaiil.com

No comments: