Monday, February 14, 2011

Have an Inspiring Valentine's Day!

Happy  Valentines' Day everyone! Its kind of my least favorite day of the year, (all the frenzied rushing around for last minute declarations of love)  but I do like some of the visuals - and its always nice to remember to show your loved ones that you care.................and we do forget that anyone can and will be taken away at any moment..................life is short.

I love my family
I love my friends
I love my dance community
I love my studio
I love my cat
I love fabric
I love buttons
I love pins and needles
I love fabric stores
I love fashion
I love costuming
I love being inspired .....................................
                                                                              Erte'






No comments: