Friday, August 7, 2009


Its been slow in coming. but Im starting to post some new merch up on etsy!
For all you lovers of a good stripe, I have a very small run of striped Sampants. This is what I have left over from vending at the SF Mecca Bazaar. Since my studio is belly dance central half the time, sizes get snapped up before I can get them listed online. When that proverbial ship comes in, I'll be able to produce items more quickly and in greater number. But til then, its a series of limited items, small runs, and custom orders.

These are great for Burning Man by the way!

Happy August! It is starting to fly quickly by!

kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

2 comments:

Amber said...

You wouldn't be interested in a Sampants payment plan would you? :)

Kathleen Crowley said...

Anythings' possible these days! LOL!
kathleen.crowley@yahoo.com
email me!