Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heading Down to GothLa



So Christina of Black Lotus Clothing and I are loading up her RV tomorrow morning and heading down to GothLa for a fun day of peddling our wares and hanging out with our friends and patrons. Jill Tracy will also be there with a table of merchandise and I highly urge you to go say hi to her because she is Supremely Lovely! And please come say hi to us as well!!!!!

My etsy shop will be down for a week while I'm out doing some serious fabric shopping.

I'll be back for a few days to get more orders out and then I'm off to Rakkasah for a few days.

Back to business after that. I don't think I'll be taking many online custom orders for a while. I have to put a little moratorium on those and restructure how I'm going to handle these in the future. It would be nice if I could just get a proper little line out for all to buy when one needs a Click N Fix, but we'll see............baby steps! Like Kristine likes to say.....Bird By Bird...........

And then its going to be time to get ready for Tribal Fest 09!!!!!
Cant Wait!!!!!!!


kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: