Saturday, February 14, 2009

Im In Love


I'm In Love with my new home. Its Valentine's Day and so it is fitting that I talk about the things that I love. Not only do I love all my friends, I love my customers and clients. I especially Love My Son. I love my new home, I love my neighborhood and all that goes with it. Ive traded gangs for your typical San Francisco "charactors" - and that's just fine by me!

I love what I do. I love what I make. I love that I can wake up and have coffee and go to work without walking out the door. I love that I can walk to the fabric store and hop on a bus that takes me where I need to go. I love my Roomie and her pets. I love my cat. (If you come by, you cant be severely allergic or afraid of animals - sorry - I cant live without animals in my life!)

~Don't worry - I keep all animals away from the clothes and fabric!~

And I love that after just a short time, my home actually feels like a home instead of a sea of boxes! (thank you Kristine!)

I just seem to have a lot to be thankful for these days and I love that!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!
XXXX

No comments: