Sunday, November 14, 2010

There Is A Story Here


Rachel Ong sent me some self portraits taken in London.
In her Sampants and  Comme il Faut shoes.
The compositions are lovely.
And she is so photogenic!
Tango in London.
My favorite pants........
My lovely and supportive customer.......
My favorite city in the world!
The world........
Not that Ive been to Paris........
But so far......
The world.
Tango.
These pants are perfect for Tango.
These shoes are built with a heel that is designed for walking backwards.............
The dance of Romance.
In London.
My favorite city in the World.

It seriously makes me delirious with joy that my clothing is worn in London. By fashionistas. By dancers. By women who think outside the box. Because as we all know..........London rocks with fashion. And you cant get these pants there.

No comments: