Monday, September 7, 2015

Marking Down The Things - And Just In Time For Halloween and The Fall Season!


































Its still warm out here in this part of California, but Im feeling the Fall season coming on!
Ive been gradually marking down all the things that I wont be making any longer. Well, I'll make more slip dresses, but not in wild patterns. (I think)
And all these things would be cute for Autumn and Halloween parties!

Keep checking my Etsy shop because its gotta go...........message me there if you have questions!

And these dresses are adorable - and perfect for the Halloween season. Those colors: come on.............but great for other seasons as well.

The first of the year will bring changes that Ive been creeping towards for a while now! Stay tuned!

No comments: