Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spring Custom Sale!

































I'm putting all my Etsy Custom listings on sale for a valuable discount of 20%!!!
I'll leave the sale up for a while, or until I have reached a sizable amount of work to do!
Use this discount code at checkout: springcustomsale
If for some reason, you cant enter the code at the end, convo me at Etsy or email me at kc.costumecouture and we can work something out - I usually will invoice you through paypal although I can take your credit cards now!
:)
This is a great sale! I said once before that I wouldn't do this again, but never say never is what I always say after that!
Im going to start offering listings of my favorite styles of costume gowns to make! I dont know why I didnt do that before - probably so busy with all those Fluffie Rufflies!!!!!!
Enjoy!

No comments: