Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ridiculous Sale - But Thats What It Is and Thats What I'm Offering!


If you were sitting on the fence, its time to jump off it now and take advantage of this ridiculous sale. I'm offering my custom Etsy goods for 20% off. I don't think this will happen again, as my custom prices are already pretty darned good as they are, but it feels good to be able to bring the prices down to about where they were when I started making them - if even for a very short time. And while I already have a pattern template that I work from for these designs (and this is how I can make these customized for you at a lower than custom rate), I take your measurements, I go find your fabrics, I make these for you and you alone.

The wait time is the same. There is a long line for my creations, but the line has shortened, Ive got the supplies, I have some help again, I'm all settled into my new studio, I get lots of sleep now, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to take on more work! Maybe this sale will be just the incentive to get that amazing pair of pants that you were lusting for!

KathleenCrowleyCostumeCouture will be taking just a few orders - for no more than a week, and then its prices back to as they were.  So grab them now!

Go directly to Etsy and click on my custom ordering section. If something isn't there that you wanted, it may have just sold and I have not been able to re list the item yet. I will be checking in regularly to watch this. And I will stop the sale as soon as I think Ive sold enough. Ive learned not to get greedy and pace myself. It isn't fair to you - it isn't fair to myself - the wait is long enough!

You can also email me directly at kc.costumecouture@gmail.com .

No comments: