Monday, August 2, 2010

Topsy Turvy Designs - The Queen Of the Hattie Frontier

I Love Topsy Turvy Designs! She is the Queen of the Hattie Frontier, her hats are amazing, and she always works with the best - the creme de la creme. So when she asked if I would provide a pair of my Fluffie Rufflie™pantaloons for a photoshoot, I jumped for joy! How could I say no! What an honor! I was thrilled! Yay!

So these are a sneak peak of the photos from the shoot. Of course they are as beautiful as I knew they would be! True Steampunk at its' finest! Look at the sweet little Hattie, the f hole belt, the finery, the model, the photography, the ..........Fluffie Pantaloons.

Go HERE to buy or order her delicious hatties. Topsy Turvy is also on Etsy.........
And so am I! Go HERE to custom order a pair of these amazing pantaloons! Just go to the custom ordering section.
or email me at:
kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

Photos: Silent Shudder Photography
Model: Isabella Misery
Hat/Styling: Topsy Turvy Design

No comments: