Sunday, July 25, 2010

We're A Happy Family


We're a Happy Family
We're a Happy Family
We're a Happy Family
Me, Mom, and Daddy

I FINALLY got a chance to go visit my son and his new little family Sarah and baby Ivy.  They are a really cute threesome and I wish them much happiness and longevity in this crazy world. Maybe Ivy will save the world. They say certain things skip a generation, so she may just give them a run for their money. Well, they always do anyway, don't they.

So this was a whirlwind trip. Kristine wanted to drive up to visit her family and I just have not had the funds for traveling this year, so I hitched a ride. We didn't get much sleep, so I was basically brain dead. But we did it. And I'm glad we did, because I have no idea when I'll get the chance to go up there again - maybe not until next year. I would like to do Cues and Tattoos in the spring if possible!
                                                                  Handsome Haydn

Of course, every baby is the cutest baby in the world, and although I'm not one of those people who gushes over babies ( I like them when they become little conversationalists and can entertain me)   I think we understood each other - they say a lot with their eyes.

No comments: