Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bright Feels Right


I'm so into white right now. White lace. White organza. White silk, White velvet............I'm not sure why. Perhaps I just need to fend off the darkness with a shield of white! Summer is here, people are getting married. The days are longer. White feels fresh. Bright feels right. So I'll just go with it til I'm on to something else!
Ive just posted some pretty white and ivory pants and skirts on Etsy. In between sewing up my orders, I'll make some more things to post soon. I really like having the balance of making up orders and making new things to sell. July is feeling more balanced in that way so far. I'll be vending at SF Mecca with Salome's Suitcase, so lets see what I come up with for that!
 I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday weekend. Happy Fourth Of July to all my American friends! And to all my British friends......no offense........we just needed our space! XXX


kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: