Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rashani World Fusion


Rashani World Fusion is performing at L's cafe
Friday March 19th
2871 24th St @ Bryant
San Francisco
1st and 2nd Friday every month!
7 and 9 pm

As if I dont have enough on my plate these days, I have gone and joined a dance troupe - or I should say, a "collective", as there are so many good dancers out there who just need/want to dance with joy, put on a great show, and show off their strengths without the rigorous commitment of a troupe. (not that there has not been years of rigorous training and commitment, here, folks!)

Wendy Marlatt has brought  Rashani World Fusion to SF and I have such a great time dancing/ putting on performances with her. This is going to be great!!!!!! 

Come check it out, have a glass of wine, chill, and support a great little neighborhood cafe!!!!!!

Rashani World Fusion

No comments: