Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pre Sale Trauma



I got it in my head that I should have a sale. And I have had one or two before with good results, but it isn't something that I do too often. This time, I thought I would go for one of those fancy emails that actually make you want to look at the ad. And I thought that by NOW I should have all this computer stuff down and this thing would be a snap.

Noooooooooooooo...........my little beloved emac is just too old now to handle much of that fancy computin that was so easy back in its day. God. We all get old. But its hard to watch. And to think that I was actually afraid to touch it when I bought it. Now I'm afraid it might have a heart attack.

So it took me a long time to make my fancy little email, but I think it looks kind of cool. And I'm going to launch my sale tomorrow (Friday) - so if anyone is reading this, and wants to sign up to be on my email list, you can do it here on my blog and I can send you updates - more stuff to clog up your inbox. But at least I'll try to make it fun to read. (or you can come here).

It wont take me the better part of a week to figure it out next time either. And maybe my new computer will magically manifest itself soon. Oh please, don't die little emac! We have been through so much together and I still need you!

Sale starts tomorrow! I'll be cranking out work this weekend and still running to catch up! But its a good run and it keeps me out of trouble!

One of these days I will have to update my blog and make it fresh and sparkly, but that is going to have to wait for a while.

kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: