Saturday, June 28, 2008

Spice For Life



Matt James and Tom Holly were wedded at City Hall
June 27th, 2008
Champagne and cake were served afterwards back at the ranch!

It was a small affair for being part of history in the making. And I was lucky enough to be one of the witnesses. They did participate in the mass wedding earlier in the century that made the headlines, so this was to make everything legal and binding.....
the house.....the cat.....the dogs......the car......for better or for worse (although we dont say this anymore if we have a lick o sense!)

I like the term "partners for life". You both stand on equal ground and no one owns the other.

Everyone at city hall was so happy. It wasn't just gay marriages happening. Everyone was participating .....straight, gay....hooray!

I like marriage. I would like someone marriageable to come along one day. That spells m-a-r-r-i-a-g-e-a-b-l-e - no issues here! (you know who you are!)

Until then, this makes me happy!

No comments: