Sunday, April 13, 2008

This Is Why I Do This

I just recieved this wonderful email from a happy customer. This is the real reason why I do what I do. Of course I need to earn a living, but I also like to think I can bring a little touch of beauty and happiness to the world now and again.



Greetings creatrix,

so grateful
yesterday my sweety brought me your package up stairs in bed....I
have had a really terrible flu bug and yesterday was the peak...
but what a delight to receive these fantastic pantaloons..... with
the way you wrapped them and tied a bow I felt I was receiving a gift
from
a good friend... they made me laugh and smile and cry a little.
especially when he tried them on...nothing like a tan farmer in lace...
anyway you made my day yesterday and they are so sweet, comfy and fit
me perfect - length, style, and all....love the swirly plant flower part
on the top..
and the secret polka dot part under the ruffles..
the clothing plans have changed a bit and it seems I will be sporting
these fine pants with a corset and skirt yardage bustled
up...I will try to send you photos when it all comes together...
I was thinking about the traditions of weddings where children wear
their mothers dresses....and smiling at the thought of my
grandchildren pulling these pants out of a tissue lined hat box and
saying wow grandma wore these to her wedding....cool...
any way, thank you so much
your extra care and touches
really touched me
loves and blessings
nishkama

kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: