Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sunset Magazines' SF Mission Idea House






Last fall, I did a little project for Sunset Magazines' Idea House down in the Mission area of San Francisco. I liked this project because they did try to use recycled and sustainable materials as much as possible to create a "green" living situation. It was a gorgeous house on the inside. I'm a little too old fashioned for the modern exterior, but it was very well done. Ok.....buy me the house and I'll live there (sigh).


I really loved the window treatment fabric they picked for the master bedroom. Very sheer and soft, yet modern at the same time. I added a little chain to the hem to keep it in place and not be too billowie - to keep it all in place.


And here is what I did with the scraps left over.
Well.......I like it anyway!


kc.costumecouture@gmail.com

No comments: