Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year Everyone!




Alison Banks is shown here dancing out the old year! This woman can twirl like Stevie Nicks .....Surely a good sign that 2008 will be full of fun and excitement!

Her corset was provided by moi......custom made for her and only her. She is also shown here in my workshop. Look how great this looks with jeans! I espeacilly like how the double ribbons in the back match the colors of the corset so well. Notice Carrie laughing in the background...... Obviously we have fun here at KathleenCrowleyCostumeCouture! Its the main reason that I do this. I work hard and I love it. I meet the loveliest people who often become my friends. It really doesnt get much better than that, now does it!

I want a photo of that waist cincer, Carrie! It was beautiful on you!

No comments: